Saturday, August 12, 2017

Weekly Roundup

Happy weekend. I feel like this week went by really fast! J starts school next week :( I'm not ready for it to be the end of summer already! I feel like we still have a lot of playing we should be doing. But it's the end of summer...back to reality and routine. That is the nice part of having school start, more structure to your day. But it is really nice to be able to relax and enjoy having an open schedule. Ahh, summer, please don't leave.

Anyway. I'm sure you'll hear more about school starting in my upcoming posts. So let's recap over this last week's posts.

Monday: Someone told me that runners never look like they are enjoying it. So I talked a little bit about how a smile can change your whole run. 

Tuesday: When I became a mom, my running changed and I shared what kind of changes I had to make.

Wednesday: We had a family night at the Living Planet Aquarium.

Thursday: I did a run and took the kids to the park. We really want summer to stick around longer.

Friday: Thinking about school starts next week got me thinking about how the seasons are going to change, and how the seasons changing makes changes in my running. 

Bonus: I was able to do post this week over on Women's Running Community about things that changed when I started running in the morning. 


Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting food for thought about smiling during running. I suppose it's true - whenever I see runners outside, they don't look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's not something I ever think about until someone brings it up. And then I feel like I should smile a lot when I run haha. Have a great day Lisa!

      Delete