Saturday, August 5, 2017

Weekly Round up

It's the weekend! How are things going for you? I hope everyone is having a nice, fun, relaxing weekend.  Time to catch up on this week's blog posts.


Tuesday: I had a bad run last weekend and decided to share a little bit about that and how to know if your run was junk miles or just a hard run.

Wednesday: It's hard to get back into shape after a break, here are the things that I remind myself of when I'm coming back from a running break. 


Friday:  Sometimes it's hard to decide whether to run or take a rest day. Here are some tips to know what will be better for you. 

Everyone have a great weekend! See you back here on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Nice weekly roundup! I've also been having lots of trouble sleeping lately. It's so hard to function without a full night of sleep, so I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is hard to get anything done when you don't get enough sleep! I'm doing a little better with it now, I hope you do too!! Thanks for reading Lisa.

      Delete