Saturday, July 22, 2017

Weekly Roundup

How was everyone's week? I hope you are having a great weekend! Here's our weekly round up for you.

Monday: I shared about our weekend and our trial run in the camper.

Tuesday: Clearly I haven't been able to workout much lately, and I talked a little bit about that and what I do when I don't have time to workout. 

Wednesday: Also because I haven't been able to run and workout, I talked about some stuff that I notice when I don't workout. 

Thursday: Thursday was a big day!!! I finally revealed the camper before and after! 

Friday: I shared my running story, from the beginning with everyone. (There are a lot of stories I didn't cover, but now you have a quick rundown of my running story.

Have a great weekend, see you all back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment