Saturday, July 8, 2017

Weekly Round Up and a Speed Workout

Started the day off with a speed workout today.  I did it in the clubhouse because I didn't have the time to go to the track and counting intervals outside is tricky for me. (I don't have any kind of garmin or watch at this point).

1x400 at 95% effort, and then 8x200 and 95% effort. It doesn't seem like a lot, but it took it out of me. I was done by the time I got to the last 200.  A mile and a half total.


Then I spent the rest of the morning cleaning the house. It's been too long since we've done a good cleaning so I put the music on and told the girls to pick up as much stuff as they could before the song was over. That didn't last long before they decided to start playing instead of cleaning. So then I played a game with V called try to clean the house while he takes everything out again.  We didn't get the whole house cleaned, but the living room, dining room and 2 of the 3 bedrooms got a good cleaning. (J is wearing my old high school cross country shirt as a nightgown).


If you missed any of this week's posts, here is where you can find them:


We all have bad runs, let's talk about embracing them.

HERE are a few things from our Monday.

I shared how our 4th of July went HERE.


Then I talked about how nobody is perfect. No runner is perfect. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sometimes they are the only way to get a workout in. Thanks for reading!

      Delete