Tuesday, July 4, 2017

5 Pictures From Our Day

We spent the day at my parent's house, working on the camper because Trevon and my dad both had the day off. BIG progress has been made and it's looking amazing! I'm really excited to share all about it. So I decided to take advantage of nap time and get my workout in during the day. I did the elliptical for a few minutes before doing the weights.


I would have done a run on the treadmill because I really don't like the elliptical, but my shins are showing some signs of shin splints and that means I need to do some low impact stuff for a little while. You can see a line of bruises on my shin bone, and that is usually one of the first signs of shin splits. It also means I need to start thinking about new shoes. 


When V is thirsty and wants his bottle, he will get his bottle (empty or not), blanket and go find a rug to lay down on. It's almost like he's a dog. 


For dinner, we went to Brick Oven. We had a really great waiter named Chris but his badge also said Aussie.  Mondays they have free root beer when you order pizza! So I got some pasta, pizza, and root beer. In my opinion, pasta is best with a ton of sauce so that if you have leftovers it won't be dry after warming it up. 


Then we went for ice cream (there's always room for ice cream because it slips through the cracks) and bought our fireworks! The girls had been waiting for this activity all day long. 


I hope you all have a wonderful 4th! 


What's one tradition you have on the 4th of July?

What is your favorite restaurant?





No comments:

Post a Comment