Friday, June 2, 2017

Cousins and Weddings

My plan was to wake up earlier this morning and do a morning run. It's been a while since I've worked out in the morning and sometimes by the time all the kids are in bed I have very little motivation to do anything but sit on the couch and veg out.  But yesterday, V had a random fever which made him not sleep super well. Also, I stayed up way too late last night.

We are loving the summer freedom.  Yesterday we spent the afternoon with the cousins. One of the best things about having cousins your same age is that you always have each other to play with.  The kids rode bikes around the church parking lot for a while, while us moms got to visit.


Then we went over to my sister house to play and have a popsicle. V figured the otter pop thing down pretty quick.


When my sister's kids were about V's age, we used to push them around the yard in a little dump truck. V was too big for that truck so we put him in a bigger one. This kid's expression hardly ever changes. He wasn't all that amused...or at least he hid it well. 


The last few weeks we've had several weddings in the family.  My girls keep wondering why we always have to go to weddings. You can see that M isn't all that thrilled about being there, but other than that I love this family picture my mom took of us, and I'm a little sad it was taken with a phone instead of with a real camera so I could print it out and use it as our family picture for the year.


I had someone wonder why my pictures aren't very great quality one time. Well, let's just say that carrying my big camera around all the time to take random pictures doesn't sound all that appealing when I'm already carrying 3 kids and a huge diaper bag.  But what would we do without our phones, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment