Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Is Crimped Hair Still In?

Last night I was feeling good enough for a run.  A mile and a half at about a 8:30 pace. Not great, but getting better. When we got a massage the other day, the therapist kindly let me know I have no core muscle. (Thanks, I just had a baby. :) So I finished my work out with a plank. What's the longest plank you can do? I did one to a whole 4 minute song. I felt like that was a pretty good start.

When I got home, I found V like this. For some reason, when he sits in this boppy pillow, he scoots himself backwards until is he's upside down.



This morning I decided to do my hair crimped. It's been several years since I've done this. I feel like it kind of makes my hair look huge sometimes. But since I got a hair cut, I think it's not too bad now. Please tell me if I'm wrong.  Or maybe this style is outdated now?  I do J's hair like this a lot because I think she looks so cute with it crimped.


We dropped J off at school early this morning, only to find out that she forgot her back pack. We had to go back home and get it and then drop her off again, this time we were late.  Luckily, I have an awesome sister in law who happened to be dropping her son off too and offered to take J to the door.  We are getting better at making it out the door on time. Now hopefully tomorrow she doesn't forget her back pack. Then she will have time to walk to the class instead of run. 
When we got home, M requested a game of memory.  I had a whole list of things to do, but I decided it was probably more important to give her some one on one attention for a little bit. The rest of the day has gone the same. I don't know if thats a good thing, since I spent much more time taking care of kids needs, or a bad thing since I didn't get most of my to-do list done. 


Lunch today was a chili dog. Do you ever get sick of lunch?  I love food, that's not what I mean. I just get sick of finding what I want for lunch.  Today I wanted something other than a salad or sandwich, so this won.  Life is a lot easier if you like hotdogs. 


Goals for the rest of the day:

Drink water

Go to Target

Workout.

What are your goals for the day?

Hotdogs, love or hate them?

Are you usually early, on time, or late?






No comments:

Post a Comment