Thursday, September 22, 2016

Easy Taco Soup

Fall time is when I start to get in the mood for soups. I think that's the case for just about everyone.  One soup that I've been craving lately is taco soup and I have the easiest recipe for taco soup ever! It's super easy because it's a dump soup, you just dump everything into your crockpot or soup pot and warm it through. So here is what I put into mine:



1/4-1/2 lbs ground beef browned and seasoned with salt and pepper
1/2 diced onion
2 TBS taco seasoning
1 can black beans
1 can red beans
1 can corn
1 can diced tomatoes (if I have fresh tomatoes on hand I prefer those)
1 can tomato sauce

When it's warmed through, I like to grate some cheese and sour cream on top and eat it with Frito chips or tortilla chips.  It's perfect for fall time, and it's a favorite at any fall get together because every one loves taco soup, and its crazy easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment