Friday, August 5, 2016

Well Checks and Other Happenings

I feel like we've been running crazy this week. We have had something every day except for Wednesday. And we spent that extra time to go to Costco for some groceries. We are getting to the point that we are running out of room in the cart for kids and food. M used the Gatorade as a seat. In hind sight, it probably would have been better for her to use the milk and for me to put the Gatorade on the bottom of the cart. It was pretty hard for a tiny, short person, like me, to get it out of that big cart.


By the time we got the girls in bed that night, and V happy and fed, it was 9 PM before I started my workout. For me that's late. I usually have to be done with my workout by nine in order to sleep, but I did it anyway and I'm really glad that I did. 


We went to the park Thursday morning. The weather was nice and cool.  We didn't stay long, but the girls had a good time swinging and it was nice to get out and play instead of run errands. 


I'm pretty proud of myself for doing a little french braid. It's not the best, but compared to not being able to do a french braid at all before, this is pretty good. I'm getting better at it. 


Then we went to the doctors for some well checks. V is kind of a giant, for me. He definitely takes after his dad in height (95%)! He was really good and didn't even cry too much for shots. 


J is completely opposite. She's tiny and needs to eat more. She's got my tiny genes, but she also did really great. 


M didn't really have a well check but she came anyway. I'm glad we brought her because it turns out that the big ball of wax we've been waiting to come out of her ear wasn't really wax, it was play dough. Honestly, not sure how long it's been there, but we are glad it's gone. and she did great while the doctor was getting it out. 



Were you tiny or really big as a kid?
  I was tiny and I still am.

Any weird things shoved into body parts as a kid?



No comments:

Post a Comment