Wednesday, August 10, 2016

2 Month Pictures of V and A Few Things About Him

I took V's two month pictures the other day. I used to do a lot of photography. I was a photographer with Kiddie Kandids for several years before they went under, and I've always loved photography. I have a photography blog that has kind of gone dormant for the last few years, mostly because being a photographer in Utah is a little bit brutal. Everyone you know has some kind of family member who is a photographer and will work for free for family. So thriving as a photographer here is a little tricky. Even though I'm not doing much of that professionally right now, I try to make sure to take pictures of my kids to keep updated.  I was really good at taking pictures of J every two months for the first year of her life. M only got 2 month, 6 month and a year, I think. So I'm going to try to be better at pictures of the kids again now. Anyway, I thought I'd share some of his pictures and a few things about him today.


V is a happy little guy. He just started to smile and coo.


He is a really big guy.  He's 24 inches long (94% in his age group) and 12.5 lbs (64% in his age group).  He already wears 3-6 month clothes! Slow down a little bit buddy! 


So far he hates taking a binki and prefers to use me as a pacifier instead. We are working on this, because, no.



He's already a momma's boy, and I'm really happy about it. My girls both loved their daddy from day one, and V does too, but he wants me when ever I'm available.



He sleeps like a champ. V has never woken up more than once a night since the day he was born. And he has slept through the night more than my first two ever did at this age.


He loves his sisters and is really patient about how much they mawl him. 


He's a pretty smart little thing.  He makes eye contact with himself in the mirror and will coo and smile to himself already.


He's the best snuggler. I really hope he stays that way. He likes to be held close and he nestles down to find a comfy spot and when he does he doesn't want to move for a while.

We sure love this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment