Friday, May 20, 2016

This Weeks Pictures

It's been a while since our last daily update, so here are a few things that have been going on this week.

First, I actually got around to making and writing thank you cards from my baby sprinkle.  Let's hope they actually get delivered this time. When I got married, I wrote thank you's and then never ended up sending most of them. Sorry, if you didn't get one from my wedding or from having J. It all started with good intentions.


I did an elliptical workout the other night. And then I spent some times stretching on the ball. The good news is that I haven't had as much pelvic pain as before. 


The bad news is that now I have sciatic nerve pain and sometimes I fall down because of it haha. J thought it was super funny, M was pretty concerned about it.  I'm just going to work through it because we are almost done with this pregnancy part of things. 


We've been making a lot of smoothies lately. This was my lunch twice this week. It was delicious. Banana, strawberries, mango, and pineapple. 


I started packing my hospital bag this week. I get a little done here and there and then I forget what I need to put in it. But it will be packed before it's time to go. 


J drew this picture for her teacher as a thank you card, and said "I need to draw a picture for my teacher so I can tell her I love her." I can't believe she's done with pre-school. Now on to registering for Kindergarten.


I will share more about Hint water soon, but this flavor was surprisingly good. I don't care much for watermelon but this one hit the spot. 


We ran some errands and Costco was on the list. We like to go right in time for samples.  They happened to have Oreos for samples this week, the girls were pretty sure they hit the jackpot with those. 



After Costco, my sister offered to watch the girls for a little bit and let them play in her back yard while I finished my errands (which was target for some stuff for the hospital bag).  When we got back we played there for another hour. The girls love that she has a big back yard that they can play in the sprinklers and on her swing set in. I think we wore M out. When we got home she was pretty sad about not playing anymore, and then it got super quiet so I checked on her and found her like this. She fell asleep and slept like that for about an hour. 


Someone put a little wood swing up in a tree by our house. The girls have been loving spending the evenings playing outside and it's been really nice to be able to just sit and watch them play and enjoy the nice warm evenings. It's so fun to see them get along and play together. 



Are you good about sending Thank yous?

What's your favorite smoothie combo?








4 comments:

  1. Are you sure your sciatica isn't actually your SI joint? Mine acts up every time I'm pregnant (except this last time, weird) and at its worst it does just make me fall down when I'm walking across the room and it goes out. Sometimes SI problems are misdiagnosed as sciatica because you feel it in your hips or thighs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point, it could be that. It hasn't done if for a few days, thank goodness! But I have an appointment soon and if it happens again I'm definitely bringing it up. Was there anything they had you do for it?

      Delete
  2. I looooove smoothies! My favorite is banana/strawberry. Basic, I know. But so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the easiest smoothies end up being the best ones.

      Delete