Monday, May 23, 2016

Preschool Graduation and a Quick Workout

This weekend was all about J finishing preschool.  She had her graduation this week so we made it a big deal and celebrated for it as a family.


First we went to dinner

Then we got her requested treat: A jamba juice


My go to at Jamba is always the Mango a go-go and I always love it. Trev tried a new guava smoothie, and the girls went with strawberries wild. 


Then it was time for her graduation.  They sang a couple of songs as a class and J was so excited about the whole thing. 


Then she got to do her solo. She chose to do Mary had a Little Lamb. I wasn't sure how well that was going to go just because she never wanted to practice at home. But she got up and SANG it instead of said it. And she did a great job. 


Then it started to rain so we had to move under the porch and finish their class songs.  M thought she was part of the whole program and insisted on being between J and her friend the entire time. She even tried to keep up with the songs. 


They are just growing up too fast. 



On Saturday I decided I'd get a quick workout in while the girls ate breakfast. So here is what I did:

20 squats
20 reversed lunges
20 push ups
1 minute break

I repeated that 3 times. It wasn't much but it was a good way for me to get moving for the morning.  Anything at this point that has to do with exercise is a win for me. 


Then I spent some time stretching before getting ready for the day. 


What were your weekend highlights?

What's your favorite smoothie to get?




No comments:

Post a Comment