Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Last Field Trip of the School Year


The other day my mom was cleaning out her fridge while we were there, and she gave us a whole bunch of produce that was going to go bad before it got used. So I came home and made this giant salad for lunch with it. Eggs, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, carrots, lettuce and a tiny bit of avocado. It seems like everyone love avocado, but I've never been a huge fan. So I added a little bit of lemon and some salt and pepper to it to help with the avocado taste. It was the best salad I've had in a while...I think it was the egg, I feel like egg makes any salad better.


We had a really fun day today! We had J's last preschool field trip to a petting zoo.  M and I were super lucky to get to come too.



They got to go on a pony ride and pet the animals. J said her favorite were the ponies and I'm thinking she really liked the bunnies too. I forgot to take my allergy medicine, but surprisingly I didn't have any problems (thank goodness!) 


And then we had a picnic. Since I was one of the drivers, we got to stay a little longer than the rest of the class since we drove with our neighbors (and J's best friend).  So we ate our lunch on the wagon ride and then got to do a little more exploring. 


We are super lucky to live next to such a great family! Our kids have become best friends and they are the sweetest. 

I'm pretty sure it was one of the best days we've had in a while. These girls were in heaven and didn't want to leave. 



Favorite salad topping?

Do you have any allergies?
I'm usually super allergic to cats and horses. Being pregnant changes my allergies. I'm still allergic to cats, but it seems like instead of horses, I have hay fever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment