Monday, April 4, 2016

Things From Our Weekend

How did everyone's weekend go? Ours was full of family time and some spiritual enlightenment since our church does a General Conference every 6 months.  Here are some other things about the  last couple of days:


M is getting really good at the sharing her snacks thing. She usually feeds me at least half of what ever snack I give her. I guess me being willing to give her some of my food when she asks is paying off. 


I couldn't get myself to go run as much as usual this week.  I hate when I finally get the girls in bed and lose all motivation to workout. 


So when I saw this the next morning, I decided that would be my workout for the day. It was a fun, quick workout and it was a lot harder for me than I thought it would be. 


I did my workout while the girls were watching a show downstairs, it wasn't long before they joined me though. 


The weather has been amazing this past weekend, and we tried to make the most of it. We went to the park for some swinging and get some energy out while we can. The girls wanted to swing the whole time. 

We went out to dinner with my whole family (minus kids) for the first time in over two years. It was nice to be all together again.


Next step with spring cleaning is cleaning our carpets. Lucky for us, my parents have a carpet cleaner, and because our house and the amount of carpet in it isn't a huge amount, we can do it on our own.  


M woke up Sunday with a swollen, goopy eye. Pink eye sucks. This little thing is a trooper though, you'd never be able to tell she was sick except that her eye is a little more swollen than the other. 



Have you ever had pink eye?

What did you do over the weekend?





1 comment:

  1. The 5-4-3-2-1 workout does sound hard! Can you even DO mountain climbers while you're pregnant? (I haven't tried it but I'm picturing kicking myself in the belly were I to attempt it.)

    ReplyDelete