Thursday, March 31, 2016

Playing at the Bean Museum

We have had a fun filled day. My brother's family are in town, family that we haven't seen for about 2 years. It's great to have them around and we've been spending a lot of time with them.

Yesterday we went to the Bean Museum. All the grandkids except for one, who was in school. 11 kids and 4 adults, we looked like a school field trip of our own.


They had a fun time and it was really good to get out for a couple of hours this afternoon.  I love that my kids have close cousins to play with.  Cousins make the best friends. 

My mom was pretty popular with the whole crew. 


The Bean Museum is a great, free activity to do with kids.  They have all sorts of animals, 3 floors worth, and a little play ground for them to play on too. Every time we go, all the kids run like mad to the play ground as soon as they see it. They also have a little room dedicated to Boyd K Packer that has a lot of his paintings and his WWII memorabilia. It's one of my favorite things to look at there. 


After we had seen everything possible there, we went to Maceys for some donuts and ice cream. We all ate them too fast to even take a picture. That's pretty understandable though because it's pretty good stuff. 


Do you live close to family?

What are some of your favorite free things to do with kids in your town?



2 comments:

  1. I live about 20 minutes from my immediate family, and the rest are at least within the same state. It's nice to have the majority of my family relatively close to where I live.

    ReplyDelete