Friday, February 26, 2016

Five things Friday

It's Friday! I'm linking up for Five for Friday this week.  So here are five things that happened this week.


  1. We started the week off on a great note with eating something other than cereal for breakfast. I made some blueberry muffins (from a box) and M ate 4 of them. Yes, 4 big sized (not bite sized) muffins. Still trying to convince J of something other than dry cereal for breakfast.




  2. Lots of playing happened in the mornings. We've been over this, I'm not the best play-make-believe kind of mom. Which sometimes makes me feel bad. I've worked on that a lot this week, since M always wants me to play too.


  3. We had an ice cream date with my mom this week. It was a great way to break up the week and have something fun to do in the middle of the week. Despite what M's face is showing, we all really enjoyed it.

  4. We got to go on a walk with my cousin and her kids this week. That's a sign of spring at our house! When it's warm enough to go out for walks. It was so nice to get adult interaction and we walked three miles that day. M and J both fell asleep during our walk. M stayed asleep when we got home and J went to her friends house to play so I got dinner ready with that little bit of spare time.



  5.  We were working out at the club house again this week, the power went off...again. See, they had this problem fixed for several months and everyone was happy. But for what ever reason, the decided to put it back to how it was before. So thank heaven for Grokker! We moved the work out to my house and did two 7 minute HIIT workouts instead of run. And it kicked our butts. 



    Because of this, we will also be using Grokker for our workout tonight, and probably most nights until they fix the clubhouse or it's warm enough/light enough to run outside in the evenings. That could be a long time.


    If you're wanting to join in for Five on Friday, Here are some great places to do so:


What are your highlights from this week?

What's the perfect running temperature for you? 
I like the warm, so I usually wait until its 55 or 60 degrees before braving the outside running.



No comments:

Post a Comment