Friday, January 8, 2016

Five on Friday

It's been a while since I joined in on a Five for Friday post. So here are five things for you today.

1. These prenatal vitamins are huge.  I couldn't find the ones I normally get so I thought that I'd just try a new kind.  Nope. Why would they even make them this big. The one I'm holding is an INCH long! I just don't understand.  The people taking these pills are already nauseous and gag easy, now you want them to take a horse pill? Again, nope. I eventually found my old ones which are about half the size of these. Thank heaven!

2. I went running for the first time in quite a while. I only made it a mile, but at least it was something. I'll be working on more milage once I get a different running belt. The one I have just isn't working right.


3.  If you've never tried this pancake mix, you need to. I bet everyone has because I've seen it around. Our neighbors who moved recently gave us a box of food that wouldn't make the trip with them, this mix was in them. They are whole wheat pancakes and you only add water to make the batter. M ate 3 of them for breakfast the other day. So did I and now I'm hooked. They are a must try. 


4. Our little guy got his first outfits the other day from my mom. They are so cute. I've had a hard time finding enthusiasm in searching for boy clothes because I'm so used to finding only girl clothes. Now boy clothes just don't sound as cute. But these are changing my mind. (not that I'm not excited to have a boy because I really am!) 






5.  This is from last weekend when we went sledding at the cabin.  I love this place! We stayed on the kiddy hill that was made in the front yard, but it was honestly a perfect hill for me at this point. Walking up the much bigger hill just didn't seem like a great idea. I get winded embarrassingly easy these days. 


So if you want to join in Five for friday, you can on these blogs:


What's something on your mind this Friday?

Favorite breakfast food?





4 comments:

  1. I've actually never tried that Kodiak cake mix but I always see people raving about it. I think I'm going to have to try it soon now, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried gummy vitamins? I can't handle the pills but love the gummies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried those. I've heard of them but I was nervous about the taste. When the ones I found are gone though I might have to look into that.

      Delete
  3. I have the horse pills too - because they're the cheapest! (I guess for a reason, but whatever.) For the first trimester when I was so sick and barfy, though, I just couldn't stomach taking a pill. So I treated myself and got some chewable gummies. I actually looked forward to taking them because it was like having a shot of candy in the morning.

    ReplyDelete