Friday, January 29, 2016

5 Random Thoughts for Friday

Here are some random pictures for you and a few things about them. 


1. J went on a field trip last week to Krispy Kreme. She's not a big sweets person, but she was so nice to bring me home a donut to share with M. I enjoyed every bite of my half. I'm pretty sure M did too.


2. We spent the night at my grandparent's cabin this weekend. We had so much snow and the girls loved every second of it. It was so nice to get out for a little over nighter and play most of the day with the whole family. 



3. This also happened this weekend. We told J that if she stayed in her own bed every night for a month, we could get bunk beds. She did it. So we had my mother in law watch the girls for a few hours while we set them up and grabbed some dinner. When we got home, the girls were so excited. They have slept a lot better too, since switching them from toddler beds. 


4. Has anyone ever seen this show (Marsha and the Bear)?  They are short little shows, but they are funny. I can totally relate to the bear when it comes to motherhood. We love our kids, but somedays they drive us completely nuts. If you have kids and haven't seen it, I highly suggest it. 


5. Last, but not least, Look what finally came! It looks a little bit funny when you wear it on the outside of your clothes. And you can choose which ever way is most comfortable for you. But this running belt made so much of a difference in running. And it was really affordable. You can find it HERE.  The other great thing about this belt is that you can use it all day long if you need to, not just for exercise. I'll be running a lot more now that I have it. 


If you want to join the link up, here are some great blogs to check out:




Any random thoughts today?

Favorite kid shows?






5 comments:

  1. Those bunk beds look so fun for the girls! It was a great idea to make that kind of deal with them to get the beds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone not into sweets?! That is crazy talk now.

    We had bunk beds as kids and honestly I loved them. They were so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I have no idea where she got that from. Certainly not me, I love just about any kind of sweets.

      Delete
  3. My first thought at seeing your running belt: I want one!!! (And I don't run, it would just feel great.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fantastic for just everyday use too! They are pretty comfortable and they help a lot with carrying the weight.

      Delete