Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 review

2015 was a great year. We had so many eventful things happen. A lot of bucket list items were crossed off.



Starting out with finally getting back into race shape after not being able to run more than a mile or so at a time.  I did the Pink Series Race in April, and in October.


Trevon Graduated from UVU in May! School was a lot of work and it's nice to have him around in the evenings now instead of having to study so hard.



In June, my cousins and I started a yearly cousin get together. This year we decided to go to Zions and do some hiking. It was one of the funnest vacations I've been on.


Also in June, Trevon went on a Fathers and sons camp out while the girls and I had a girl weekend. We went out for treats and then had a tea party.


To end June off right, we went down to St George and Sand Hollow for a family get away. This was also one of the funnest trips I've been on. The kids loved every second! And so did we.


The 4th of July was awesome and we marked a major bucket list item off for Trevon.


July had some hard moments. We lost my grandpa and it was hard to say goodbye. The funeral was amazing and I'm so happy to know that he's back with my grandma now and out of pain. But he is hugely missed.



There was a lot of running going on in July. We trained to run with James Lawrence in his last marathon of his 50/50/50 journey.  We ended up running the last 5k instead but it was still a great experience.

Our fridge went out at the end of August. I learned quite a bit.


J started school in September. She's loved every day of school since.



Another huge event for September: Our Bahamas cruise. It was amazing to say the least!


The blog turned one in October. Still moving along.



M turned 2 in October too.  She's one sweet girl.



Somewhere in here, we announced that #3 is on his way!



At the end of October, I crossed one more big bucket list item off for me. I've wanted to go to this concert my whole life. It was totally worth it.

Thanksgiving was great and it was fun to kick off the holidays with family.


Christmas was exciting and fun and worked out just right.

Now on to 2016! New year for lots of new adventures and fun.

Do you have any goals for the new year?

Are you sad or happy 2015 is over?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an action-packed year. When you look back and write it all out like that, isn't it hard to believe all that happened in just a year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was certainly a jam packed year. We will see how this one goes with that. So far the only thing on the calandra is a baby coming in June. That's a pretty good start.

      Delete