Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Picture-less Update

Hey everyone, I just wanted to pop in and say sorry for the lack of new posts. Thank you for sticking with me through the last few weeks.

I've been very low on energy and have had a huge to-do list.  I'm hoping to still post on here as often as possible. I'll stop in even just for a quick hello and update a couple of times a week. More if the energy comes back soon.

For today's update:

It's snowing here today, all day. Part of me hates that because, as we know, I hate the cold. But it's also been nice to help me get in the holiday spirit. And since we have several holiday parties coming up and Christmas shopping to start, holiday spirit is really needed.

It's been a productive day but exhausting.  Starting out at 5:30 this morning, I was up and getting ready for the gym. The class was awesome, as usual and left me feeling ready to tackle the day. Then I got home and got myself cleaned up. And that ambition to tackle the day left me.

I finished the laundry, made some bread, let the kids play in the snow and then had an early lunch so we could go to the grocery store.  I forgot the ice cream...the one thing I forgot, and it happens to be one of the most important things. Now it's quiet time, that means I can lay down and hopefully get a little nap so that I have energy to make dinner tonight. This pregnancy thing is rough sometimes.


So it's been a productive day even with the lack of energy. I just keep reminding myself that soon the energy will come back, but it will bring a bigger baby bump with it.


What have you gotten done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment