Friday, November 6, 2015

Five On Friday

So, this time for Five on Friday, I'm going to use it as a little explanation.  I've been a little bit inconsistent with the blog lately. Here are a few reasons why:


1. This is the main reason I've skipped the blog a couple of times recently.  We are excited to be expecting #3 in June!


There are several reasons this has effected my blogging. One of which is that it's really hard to blog about life when you're keeping a little bit of your life secret. (Or a big part).  We went to the Dr Wednesday and everything looks great! 

2. Because I've been pregnant, I'm also exhausted. And sick.  With my first two pregnancies, I didn't have much of a morning sickness problem. But this time around it's all I can do somedays to come out of the bathroom. Aside from that, the only time I get to nap is when the girls do nap/quiet time. That's usually when I blog. So the blog has to take the back seat for a while.  

3. 

This is a huge inconvenience to have to wear.  I got Tendentious for the first time around a year ago. Normally I can take an Advil and be ok. The inflammation would go down and it wouldn't be a problem anymore.  It flared up again early this week. Because I'm pregnant, I can't take Advil. So I wear this brace and ice it once in a while.  It makes everyday life a little more difficult but hopefully it will be better soon. As you can imagine, it makes typing, writing, driving, changing diapers and a lot of other things tricky. 

4.  Because I'm pregnant and feeling sick (mostly in the evenings) I've struggled to get out and run. And I've been able to do that a little more recently. But because of this, I've been brainstorming some options for working out this pregnancy. The goal is to keep running as long as possible. But there needs to be some wiggle room and some adjustments to my running schedule. I've considered picking up another gym class, starting beach body coaching, just sticking to the normal routine and lots of other things. The decision hasn't been made. I'm still working on pros and cons. But you'll know when I've figured it out. 

5. Sometimes it's nice to take a break.  Sometimes what you need when you're feeling stuck is a day or two off.  Since this blog is more of a hobby than anything (I have dreams and hopes it would be more someday) it's not something that I'm forced to work on or that I have to do.  If I want to keep this blog running, there will be days off here and there.  Thanks for sticking with me for this long! I'm hopping that the energy will come back soon and will bring the focus and drive back with it.  


Link up with us here:





What are five things you're thinking of today?


No comments:

Post a Comment