Thursday, November 19, 2015

Being Thankful

My girls have been very difficult the last week or so.  I'm sure part of it is the cold weather and not being able to play outside as much. Part of it is that I have little patients lately because of hormones and feeling sick. Sometimes, they just will not listen.

With Thanksgiving a week away, I've been trying really hard to think of the positive things. Think of things that make me happy and that I'm thankful to have in my life.

Even though my girls have been going through a naughty streak, I'm still beyond thankful to have them. Even on the bad days, the do some pretty cute, sweet things.

I wish it was still this warm outside!

Even though I hate being so tired and sick, I'm thankful that I am having another little one.

Even though I don't want to do all the chores on our list, I'm thankful that I have a home to clean and a family to cook for.

What are you thankful for?

How do you remind yourself to count your blessings instead of complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment