Thursday, October 22, 2015

Slacker

Remember how I said I'd be getting back to the running? Well, yeah, I haven't.  We have had a lot of activities and birthdays and things going on. And I haven't been feeling 100% lately either.

When I don't run, I feel icky.  Then I eat junk food and I feel worse. This is just a cycle that happens way too often after a race. This is why I like to have a race scheduled so I will stay motivated.  And at the moment I don't have a race scheduled and I don't feel very motivated.

So the plan for running right now is, try to fit it in as much as possible. For example, I don't normally get a babysitter so I can go running, but today I might ask my mom to babysit so I can go. We will see if this actually happens. I just have plans with some of my favorite people tonight that infringes on running time. I don't always like to be a party pooper because of running. So I agreed to the plans a figured I'd work around it.

The other thing is, if I don't run, the worst thing that can happen is that I'll lose a little bit of what I've worked towards. Running will always come back when I am ready for it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures or exciting content on the blog today.  I'm still working out what I'm going to be doing differently in this space. There are a lot of things and plans in my head that I don't want to share just yet.  Not until I have them all sorted out and put in the right spot. Then I'll let you all in on it.


What are your workout plans this week?


When was the last time you struggled for motivation?

No comments:

Post a Comment