Wednesday, October 21, 2015

M Turns Two

Last weekend was M's second birthday.  Here are a few of the things we did to celebrate.


We started the day off at the zoo.



At 2 years old, M is already way braver than me. There is no way I'd pet that thing now. 


We invited the cousins to come too. This was the best group picture we could get of them all. 

After the zoo, we came home and had pizza for dinner, then we opened her presents. I don't have pictures of this because I was too busy video taping it. We have a nice video camera that doesn't get used very often.  I'm trying to be better at pulling it out. 

Then we invited everyone back to our house for cake and ice cream.  I did manage to get a picture of the cake. 




Please excuse the bad lighting. My flash batteries ran out and I didn't have time to find new ones. 


This nice picture was taken by my very talented brother. He thinks he taught me all my photography. 


It was a fun day and everything, including the cake, went well. (I've had several birthday cake fails the last few years).


What is your favorite kind of cake?

Are you scared of snakes?



No comments:

Post a Comment