Friday, October 16, 2015

Five for Friday

Here are my friday five. Five things I've been thinking about, loving or wanting this week.

1. These little pouches of goodness were at my race last weekend. I've wanted more of the since then. Unfortunately, I can't find them anywhere. They are like a granola bar, except they don't have the chewy, gooey, or sticky parts of the granola bar. They are great for carrying around, and have fantastic amounts of protein in them.  I've really wanted to find some (and I'm hoping they are a decent price) because these are a really great and healthy snack.




2. We went to Cornbellys with some friends last weekend and we had a blast.  It's always fun to get together with friends and have adult time while the kids play. Cornbellys was really fun for the girls. And their corn dogs were pretty awesome.  J especially loved playing dress up and dancing on the stage.





3. The girls found two of my old dresses last Sunday and really wanted to wear them.  So they wore them to church and they were pretty dang cute! I'm super glad my mom kept some of my clothes from growing up so I can see how cute my girls are in them.


4. More pumpkin patch-ing this week. We had another field trip with J's school. I love how much these girls like to play together! We did a corn maze, pet a few animals at the petting zoo, played on a play ground and even picked out a pumpkin.  It was a success.



5. I took M's pictures for her 2 year old birthday this week. She's a pretty cute thing.  I think they turned out pretty well.



Come join in for Five on Friday here:


 or here


2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures with the pumpkins! We need to buy ourselves a pumpkin this week so we can do some carving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got lucky with pumpkins this year because my sister grew them and then j got this one from her field trip. It's so fun to see the girls get excite about carving them too!

      Delete