Friday, October 30, 2015

An October full of Pictures


This is how our October went this year:


It started out with a race. Sadly, there hasn't been a whole lot of running for me since then. But I'm working on that. 




We joined some friends for Cornbellys. This turned out to be a hit with the girls! Princess dancing, swings, giant blocks, princess carriages, and a ton more!



J had a field trip to the pumpkin patch. This was also a hit. We even got to pick out a pumpkin to take home!


The girls fit in my old dresses.  They look too darling in them. It means I have to take pictures of them all of the time!


M let me put a head band in her hair. It's a big deal. This one lasted most of the day before she took it out. 


We took a few trips to the park before it gets too cold. One of the trips ended like this. M kind of threw a fit in a dirt pile, and I let her do it.  Bath time happened afterwords. 




M turned 2! We took the cousin crew to the zoo, had pizza for dinner, and had cake and ice cream before bed time. 

During a visit to my mom's house, the girls noticed that her lamp makes your face stretch. They stayed entertained for quite some time. I remember this keeping me entertained quite a bit too growing up. 



We changed M's crib to a toddler bed. She's pretty happy about it, but she's still working on staying in bed. She falls our once or twice a night. It shouldn't be funny, but sometimes it is because she gets "lost" The other night I heard her fall out of bed so I went to check on her, she was wondering around in circles crying. Poor girl. Her bedroom isn't very big and is shared with a sister, but she didn't know where her bed was.  This is how I found her during her nap yesterday. 


Practicing our Halloween dressing up, and playing in the leaves. This is a must do at least once during the fall time. Luckily it's been pretty warm and we've been able to get a lot of out side time in. 




We had a bday party for one of the girl's friends.  It was a really fun party that included face painting. I wish I got a picture of J too, but she was too fast for me.  So here is M's heart. 


Nights have looked a lot like this. Harry Potter and a cup of hot chocolate is pretty hard to beat.  We also have been working on our halloween decorating lately.  We finally carved our pumpkins and got some of our decorations up. 



Here's a little preview of J's costume. She got to wear it to school on Thursday and she was pretty happy about it. 


How did your October go?










1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time at Cornbelly's! My October went well too, with lots of time spent on wedding planning.

    ReplyDelete