Wednesday, October 14, 2015

1 Year! Favorite Post Round Up

The blog is 1 today! can you believe that? I still feel really new to blogging (and, I am). But I don't know where last year went.  Here are a few things that have happened in the year of blogging:

- I started blogging
- My M turned 1
- I started running again
- I got the hang of running with asthma (and now don't even need my inhaler)
- I made a lot of goals
- I lost some loved ones
- I learned a lot.

This year hasn't been all super easy. There have been a lot of days that I kind of feel like giving up. But I've learned a lot. And a lot of what I've learned has come from you guys. Thank you for reading and commenting. Your support has been amazing for me.


Here is a little recap of the top 10 most read posts on All These Things. 


Goal update: Running



When I finally hit that 3 mile mark again.  It's seriously surprising how easy it is to lose all the endurance you've worked for.  It's also super frustrating. Making this goal was huge for me because I proved to myself that I still had it in me to push myself. I'm so thankful for my body and my health so that I can run! 


More Than Just a Stay At Home Mom



Sometimes people say rude things. And sometimes I take those things too close to heart.  After years of hearing/feeling that I'm not good enough at being a mom and wife because I stay home, I realized they were all wrong. 

Our Halloween 



Last years costumes! I still can not get over how cute these sweeties were. I wish I could have them be this all over again. Oh well, this year will be good too. 

10 Things About Me




A get to know you post. Feel free to tell me a few things about you too in the comments!

A Day in the Life of a Stay at Home Mom



Every one is different, and every one's days are different. But here's what my days look like. Pretty close to the same as when I first wrote this. Just a few tweaks here and there. 

My Best Parenting Advice



Because I'm the smartest parent out there...NOT! The fact is, it just does not matter one bit what everyone else thinks. 

Christmas Cookies



A guest post from a very talented lady! These cookies look good every time I come across them. It's perfect for the upcoming holidays.

Love Story: Dating




We do have a pretty great love story. So naturally everyone would love to read it. 

My Favorite Baby Items



There are so many "must have" lists, but this one is a list of the things that are MY must haves. Take it for what you will. 

Saying Goodbye is Hard




We said goodbye to my amazing Grandpa this year.  In processing all the emotion, I shared a little bit about him and his funeral. He was a hero and a great person in every aspect of life. 


Do you have a favorite blog post? One that has helped you or that you thought was a good story?

2 comments:

  1. So crazy that's it's been a year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It went by fast. Thanks for all your help with it. I slowly getting better at it

      Delete