Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Today I Will...

Today I will...

Try not to worry so much about things that are being missed or that are not going to get done. This has been a problem for me lately. You have to pick and choose sometimes and the things that you end up choosing should bring you happiness and peace and should not cause stress. Today I will pick the things that will bring me peace and I will stop worrying about other things being missed.

Today I will...

Drink more water. Water is really good for you and I've been slacking. So today I will carry my water bottle around and I will drink it all day long.



Today I will...

Make sure I have time for myself.  Taking time for yourself isn't a selfish thing. Taking time for yourself lets you re-group and relax so that, when the time comes, you can take care of others.  Reading, running, watching a movie, whatever it might be, I will find time to take care of me. 


Today I will...

Focus on what is good and right for my family, and not care about what other people say or think we need to be doing.  If we are doing what we know the Lord wants us to be doing, we are doing things right.  There's no need to worry about someone's comment or what other people are doing.



Today I will...

Try to embrace fall.  I really struggle with the weather getting cooler. While I like fall, I hate winter and I love summer. It's always hard to see the heat go, but I will try to get excited about fall.  Fall brings beautiful colors, hot chocolate, books, and movies, and fun decorations. Fall can be good. 


Today I will...

Be brave.  I will find new avenues in different areas in life. I will try something new. I will look for new ideas. I will be brave with my words and with my actions. 


What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment