Friday, September 25, 2015

September Month in Review.

How are we already at the end of September?  I think the months are going by faster and faster.  Here's a little review of September and some things you might have missed. Linked up with Jenna, as usual.


First off, J has been in pre-school for a whole month now and she's loving it.  She has her two best friends in her class and she pics up on so much! 


Our fridge went out at the beginning of September. 4 days is too many days with out a fridge. I learned a lot, and now we have a new (to us) one!


While shopping for food to put in our new fridge, we went on a treasure hunt and found this gem. My uncle is the artist of this picture so that makes things even cooler. 


Trevon and I went to the Bahamas. It was amazing! We had a great time and already miss it. You can read all about that trip HERE.


My workouts lately have been random.  A lot of speed workouts on the treadmill, but now it's time to get used to running in cooler weather.  


We had our first field trip for J's school. The fire station was so fun to learn about, and we got to take a picture in my grandpa's old engine. That was so neat!


This little one is getting too big!  She certainly hit the terrible twos and we deal with a lot of tantrums. But she's also super sweet and says lots of cute things that make my heart melt. 


We have been doing a lot of braiding around here lately. J called this braid an Elsa braid. I'm sure it will be making several appearances in the next little while.




 What did your September look like?




6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! Preschool.. how fun!! :) I can't wait to follow along more on your blog :)
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, glad you're here.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. We will see if it ever happens again haha

      Delete
  3. So glad y'all were able to get a new fridge. Going 4 days without one must have been a bit hard. Oh, and I love the braids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been great to have a fridge again. And, I was never a braid person when I was little, but I'm having fun trying them on my girls. Thanks!

      Delete