Thursday, September 3, 2015

Running Survey

What is your favorite type of cross training?

I go to a fun pump class on Monday mornings for my weight training but I also like RIPT. And if I had a bike I'd like biking too


What is your favorite song to run to?

There are a few, and I've talked about this several times before. My favorites always change. But at the moment I like to run to:


Immortals- Fall Out Boy

Run, Don't Walk - Hey Monday

and for some reason I've always really liked running to:

Crazy Beautiful - Hanson


What brand of shoes do you wear?


Mizuno Wave Riders. I have always run in these shoes and I probably always will. But I do want to try some Brookes so, we'll see. 




Do you wear a hat when you run?


I have a baby size head. But really, my head is really small so no hats fit me. So, I guess that would be a no. No, I don't wear hats. 


What temperature is your favorite for running?

Anything above 60 is great. I can stand running in the heat because if I hydrate well I'm good. But I hate the cold. 


Do you run solo or with a buddy?


It just  depends on the day.


Are you a morning, noon, or evening runner?

Afternoon-evening. I hate running in the morning. 



Plus I get to see great things like this when I run in the evening.


Do you have any big races coming up?


I have the Pink Series 5k coming up in October. 



What is your favorite post run snack?

Anything I feel like. But when I'm trying to be good, I snack on fruit and whipped cream, or a carnation instant breakfast. You can find more on that HERE.


What is your favorite distance?

Right now I'm really just focusing on my 5k. I don't know if I really have a favorite though.


What is your favorite race?



The funnest race I've ran in the last little while is the Pink Series race
 

Do you wear a Garmin? If not, how do you track your distance?

I would like a Garmin eventually, but right now I just use an app like MapMyRun or Runkeeper to track all of that. 


What is your least favorite race?

In high school we had a few races that I really just hated. But since then I don't think I've run a race that I have hated. 


Who is your running idol?

There are so many amazing runners out there. I don't have someone in particular that I think of as an idol, but if you want to read about a really awesome runner, go check out the Hungry Runner Girl's blog. 



How long have you been running?

Pretty close to 15 years. 

Do you wear your engagement/wedding ring when you run?

Most days I do.


What is your favorite type of run? Tempo? Long? Repeat? Fartleks?

I think I just like when I can go for a nice easy run and go as far or as fast as I want. 


What do you drink to stay hydrated?

Water and Gatorade


Where is your favorite place to run?

Around town



What do you take on a run? Does it vary by distance?

I take my pepper spray, my roosport with my phone, head phones and keys in it. 



Please comment below with your own answer to one of the questions on the running survey!


No comments:

Post a Comment