Monday, September 28, 2015

Q&A A Day for Creatives

Recently I got a new journal that is different from any journal I've ever had.  I was a little unsure about getting it because I don't write in a journal all that much anymore. But the more I read about it, the more I wanted to try it.


The journal is called Q&A a day For Creatives.  There are a couple of things that make this journal different from others.


First, this journal gives you prompts every day to help your mind start to flow with creative ideas.  Some of the prompts ask you to draw something, some ask for an explanation, some are just questions.  I'm not much of an artist, so instead of drawing a lot of pictures, I chose to add photographs where I can.



Another thing that makes this journal different is that it's a four year journal.  Each page has four boxes, all with separate year dates in them.  The fun thing about this, is that you can see through out the years how your creativity, and your style changes.



I've really enjoyed this journal and I would recommend this journal to anyone.  Especially those who are creative or looking for a creative outlet.  I've been loving this journal because it has helped me come up with ideas for the blog. I'm also always looking forward to seeing what the prompt is for the day. I like coming up with ideas of what I can write, draw or paste in there.



Since it's a creativity journal, the sky is the limit with how you fill in the squares. I've heard some people treat it more like a scrapbook, and just glue pictures and memorabilia in it. Some people just write in the boxes. I do a combination of all of the creative things.



If you're interested in buying this book, you can find it HERE.




I received this book in exchange for an honest review from Bloggingforbooks.com . All opinions are my own. 


Heres a little Q&A for you today:

How often do you write in a journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment