Friday, September 18, 2015

Five for Friday

Shall we try something different?  I've been looking around for a new link up for the last little while. The thing I like about link ups is that it gives me, and a lot of other bloggers out there a chance to get to know new people.  But I also love link ups because there are so many great prompts for writing that are given.

This week I found a new link up that I want to give a try.  It's the Five on Friday link up with Liz, Darci, Natasha, and Christina. And this is how it works:  I share five things I'm happy about/thinking about on Friday and so does everyone else. We all get to share the love.



So here are my five:

1. J had her first field trip this week and I got to be one of the mom helpers.  We went to the fire station. The cool part was that we ended up going to the fire station that my Grandpa worked out for many years. A couple of the firemen even remembered him.  They let us take some pictures in his fire engine which was awesome and super special for me.




2.  M sat still long enough for me to do this with her hair.



Never, in a million years, would J ever sit still long enough for me to do her hair in more than a pony tail, clip or braid. I never attempted it with M until now, thinking she would be the same way. Turns out she likes to do her hair.



3. The pictures from our cruise are turning out fantastic. And I'm promising a post on the cruise on Monday. Really, I promise.



4. It's been cooling off for the perfect running temperature lately. I'm hoping and praying that it stays a little on the warm side, though, for my race next month!



5. I got a really fun new journal in the mail the other day. It's different from anything I've ever done (journal wise) but I'm super excited about it. I'll be sharing more about it shortly, mostly because I haven't even added one entry into it yet. But, I'm excited to.



What's on your mind for this Friday?

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes girl, we must see some cruise photos! Fun fun fun! Oh that's field trip so sweet, I remember my boys on field trips to the fire station, I was always the room mom too I loved going on the field trips! Hope you can enjoy a fantastic Friday and that you have a spectacular weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many pictures from the cruise! The full post will be up Monday, so check back then for sure. I was a little skeptical with how the field trip thing was going to be, but it was so fun to go. I'm signed up for next month too because it was so fun. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. How sweet that you got to take a pictures in your grandpa's fire engine! Can't wait to see pictures from the cruise!

    ReplyDelete