Monday, August 31, 2015

ABCs of Me

Today seemed like a good day for an A-Z post all about me.


A: Age, 27

B: Biggest fear, losing my kids or husband to death or kidnap.

C: Current time, 12:48 PM

D: What I last had to drink, water.

E: Excited about, Our cruise!!

F: Favorite songs...there are so many! I don't think I have a favorite.

G: Grossest memory, I don't think I've ever thought of my grossest memory.  I've had several super embarrassing ones. Like throwing up in the middle of class. And almost getting into the wrong motor home on a family trip because I thought they were going to leave me.

H: Home town, Provo, Ut.

I: in love with my family.


J: jealous of people who have it all figured out. I don't have anything figured out.

K: kindest person: Again, there are many, my dad comes to mind first because he's always thinking of others and he doesn't get angry with people.  He's a really calm guy.

L: longest relationship, the one I'm in now. We've been married for almost 6 years and we've been together for 8 years.



M:middle name, Lee

N: number of siblings, 2 brothers and a sister


O:one wish, hmm. That we would have a clear answer on what to do next in life.

P:person I talked to on the phone last Trevon.

Q: question I'm always asked, What's next for Trevon? Answer: we don't know, we're just going by the spirit and doing what we know is right in hopes that it will lead us where we need to be.

R:reason to smile. My life is pretty awesome.

S: song you last sang, Fight Song by Rachel Platten

T: Time you woke up 6:30 am

U:unsure of what I doing with this blog most of the time. haha.

V: Vacation, our next vacation is our cruise that you'll be hearing more about shortly.

W: worst habit, picking at split ends?

X:X-rays mostly just dental but I did get one on my shin when I had a stress fracture.

Z:Zodiac sign. Virgo, not that I believe in those much. 

2 comments:

  1. About J: no one has it all figured out. I'm 33 and I sometimes can't believe they let me drive a minivan and have a mortgage and kids and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally relate to that. Sometimes I stop and think "how do I have 2 kids. How do I have kids at all? Aren't I still in high school?" Haha

      Delete