Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently:July

July. I think July might be my favorite month. Mostly because it's summer (and we all know how much I love summer) and because I love the Fourth of July. There are so many fun things to do in July.  There is always something fun going on.




Today I'm linking up with Jenna and Anne again for Currently.  So here are a few things that I'm currently doing in July:


Craving:  Fresh fruits and vegetables. One of my favorite things to do for a side dish at dinner is pick fresh tomatoes out of my own garden and slice them up.  Then I just put salt, pepper and a little bit of ranch dressing on top.  It's one of my favorite things to eat in the summer time. I'm still waiting for my tomatoes this year though.



Or even a drink like this.  I don't drink pop very often. Hardly ever, in fact. But this strawberry limeade is really delicious and does really great things for my mood on hot days. 


Grilling:  A lot of chicken, and some steak. But mostly chicken.  I like to marinate my chicken in different kinds of salad dressings or just some bbq sauce. It's quick and easy, and it tastes really good and juicy.




Listening:  I've been listening to a lot of The Killers lately.  Their older songs remind me of July/summer in general from high school.  Also, Bright from Echosmith! It's a really fun song.



Planning: some running routes, birthday parties, and blog stuff.

Decorating: I'm not really.  All of my decorating has been done for the summer, I think.



Do you like tomatoes? What's your favorite way to eat them?


What are you planning on doing this July?

1 comment:

  1. That strawberry limeade looks like it would be perfect for these summer days! Yum!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete