Monday, July 27, 2015

27th Birthday Wishlist

A month from today I will turn 27 years old.  When you're little a lot of kids get excited for their "golden birthday". The birthday that you turn the same age as the day that your birthday is on.  I had to wait 27 years for mine.

I thought it would be easy to come up with what I want for my birthday, but it was much harder than I thought.  First because I don't think I actually need any of this stuff, it would just be nice and fun to have. And second because I'm going on a cruise shortly after my birthday and I feel a little spoiled as it is because of that.

So here are some things that I think would be fun to have. Even if I don't need them or can't afford them at this point in time.




1. A new dress. I have a lot of dresses, but most of them are over 6 years old. It's time for some new ones, I think. Somethings like this:


 or this  or this 




2. A Garmin like this one:


3. New water bottle. My awesome Contigo water bottle broke and I'm kinda sad about it.  It did last for a long time though.


This is my old one. And I loved it, but there are other water bottles out there that I'm sure are just as good. Anyone have a favorite?



4. Spa day. That always sounds nice.



5. A laptop. We've been talking about getting a laptop for a long time.



6. Head phones. I don't really need these, but it would be fun to have a spiffy set of headphones.



7. Lilly Jade bag. I've entered so may of their contests. I wish I would win already!  The thing is...I just can't imagine paying that much for a purse/diaper bag. I mean...$300!



What is on your birthday wish-list?

Whats the most you'd pay for a diaper bag?

Have any birthday ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment