Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Currently: June

It's June, and it's finally summer. There are tons of things going on for us this summer, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm linking up with Jenna and Anne to share  few things we are doing currently:

Playing: Out side. The weather has been amazing the last few days. And we are outside as much as possible. Going on walks, playing in the sand, blowing bubbles, coloring on the sidewalk...you name it. We are loving it!

They were enjoying this more than it looks, promise. 


Going: This week I'm getting ready to go hiking with my cousins. There will be a post with stories, and hopefully lots of pictures. It is going to be a much needed, all girls, no kids, trip. We are all super excited about it.



Wearing: Shorts. I finally found me some new shorts. I've been looking for a long time. It seems like a lot of the shorts this year are way too short. I finally found some long shorts that are cute, and affordable. They were at Cozy in Provo.




Sipping: Water, but also Naked smoothies. I had heard of them, but hadn't tried them. Then at Costco last week they had some samples. Now I think they are super delicious and I love them for breakfast. Especially since J doesn't like breakfast. This makes a super easy, healthy, filling breakfast for her.



Reading: I've been reading The Giver quartet. I'm almost done with it. It's been pretty good and fun to see all the books intertwine and connect together. I have to say though, so far The Giver is still the best one.


What is your favorite thing about summer?

Do you have a favorite summer drink?

7 comments:

  1. I love being outside during the summer and hanging out with family! I've had a few Naked smoothies before and they aren't too bad, especially in a on-the-go situation. I've read The Giver twice and the second time I read it I had a more open mind towards it. I haven't heard of the quartet version of The Giver though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know there are more books to The Giver? Need to check this out! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found out last Christmas. My husband got the quartet for me. You should read it.

      Delete
  3. I'm having a hard time finding shorts that aren't too short, either! Instead of shorts I wear flowy skirt and dresses. :)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skirts are great. For some reason I never think about wearing skirts for a daily thing. I did when I was in high school, mostly because I ran track and cross country so we wore them on race days. But now I just never do. They are great to keep you cool though.

      Delete
  4. I spy with my little eye something beautiful. -Trevon

    ReplyDelete