Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Currently: May

It's link up time again! Linking up with Jenna and Anne for Currently. Here's what I'm currently up to:


Designing: I don't know that I could claim to be designing anything right now. Except for, maybe graphics for my blog posts. Sometimes I don't even do that.

Enjoying: I think I say this every time enjoying comes up, but I really am enjoying the weather. My windows are open and we are loving the fresh air. I'm enjoying working in my yard and running outside. I'm also enjoying quiet time. It's the one time of day that I'm by myself and getting things done with out having them undone right behind me.

Celebrating: Well the celebration for Mother's day hasn't started yet. But the plans have. And it's going to be a fun weekend.

Ordering: Nothing. I thought about ordering Mother's day gifts online but I'm not. I'm going to target instead.

Tasting: So we just got new neighbors and the other day they brought me a plate a brownies. I meant to take some cookies over to them first, but they always seem to beat me to it. I might just be the worst neighbor for welcoming. I have good intentions though, and I will get a treat over to them asap. Anyway, I've been tasting these really yummy brownies for the last few days.


4 comments:

  1. Think about all the money you saved in shipping by not ordering online! Good for you! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that was literally the deciding factor. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Brownies sound good! And I've been loving this weather too. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brownies sound SO good! So sweet of your neighbors to bring you some. :)

    ReplyDelete