Friday, May 29, 2015

A Small Life Update

It's been a while since I've done a post about me. I know most of the posts I do have little stories about me in them, but it's been a while since I gave a little update on how life is. So today, for the coffee date link-up (I like to think of it more as my quiet time link up), I thought I'd share a little bit of an update.


Trevon and I are really bad at taking pictures of us doing things. But, we kind of had a big month. Trevon graduated with his bachelors degree in exercise science. That was the biggest thing that happened this month. We aren't exactly sure where the next step will be yet, but it's nice to have that part done and to have Trevon around in the evenings, as opposed to studying in our office.

This is what I got, picture wise, from Trevon's commencement. Mitt Romney spoke, and did a fantastic job. I told you we were bad at pictures. Most people post a picture of the person graduating. We totally forgot. Lame


Mother's day was wonderful. I got to spend Saturday with my mom and sisters picking out flowers for our yards. Then on Sunday, we got to have a little dinner.
J also got to go on her first Daddy-daughter date on Saturday. She had so much fun. Trevon took her to get an ice cream cone and to go bowling. She had been asking to go bowling for a really, really long time. She was so excited.


We got to go see the Payson Temple and do the walk through. Anyone is allowed to go, and it's always an amazing experience. It's a chance to go through and see what the temple looks like on the inside, before it's dedicated. The spirit is always strong at the temple.
J and M were very well behaved the whole time. That was a very proud Mommy moment. They held hands and walked in line the whole time. It really made us look like good parents, and it was really fun and cute to see. They are getting to be better friends every day.





On the 16th, we decided to run another race as a family. Trevon pushed the girls in the running stroller. It was such a cold day. Luckily, though, it didn't start raining until we were done and home. It was a lot of fun though. I know I could have done better if it wasn't so cold. Running in the cold really stirs up my asthma. But it was still fun and worth it. And I'm still pretty pleased with how I did.



We have gotten new neighbors one either side of us this month. We will really miss our old neighbors but, the new ones have kids that are the same age as the girls. That is really fun and exciting. Although a little weird for me to notice that J is old enough now to make new friends that aren't her cousins.


What is new with you?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the graduation! That's so exciting! Also, running a race with your family sounds so fun. What a great way to bond and have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete