Friday, April 17, 2015

Pinterest Favorites

How many times have you looked at your pinterest boards and thought: I haven't even tried any of these? Today, I went through and found some of my favorite pins. Ones that I use over and over, that I know work!



1. First up, Creamy Garlic Pasta. This is so, super easy. It's also a one pot dinner, so clean up is just as easy. My kids love it, and we never have left overs. It's also really easy to adapt to your family, too much garlic? Just cut it in half. Try it, you'll like it.

2. Next, a little hack for popcorn lovers, like me. For a long time, I was the only popcorn lover in our house. So we rarely bought microwave popcorn because we just didn't use it very fast. So when I found this pin, I had to try it. It was so easy, and it worked. So if you don't know this trick, check it out! 

3. Because I love running, of course I have a running board, and here are some of the best tips for beginning runners I've seen. So if you're thinking about taking up running, or if you have already and need extra help, read these tips.

4. I love the foam soap from Bath and Bodyworks, but I hate spending that much money on soap...So I went to pinterest to look for an alternitive. Here's what I found, it's super easy to make your own. I've seen a couple of different recipes. Some have essential oils in them, some don't. Mine doesn't because I don't really use essential oils enough to buy them just for soap. So here is the recipe I tried, and still use because it works.

5. Last, looking for a good cupcake recipe? Try this one! Neapolitan cupcakes. I made these for Valentines day one year, and they turned out perfect. You can use the chocolate cupcake recipe for anything though. So I use this one a lot!

There are a lot of other great pins out there, What are some of your pinterest favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment