Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Oz Naturals review


Thanks to Brand Backer, and to Oz Naturals, I got this vitamin C serum to test and review. Here's what I think about this product:



What I like:

  • It doesn't have a strong smell. You may have read my other Vitamin C serum review a little while ago. That serum smelled and looked just like I was putting orange juice concentrate on my face. This one has no color and the smell is really mild. 
  • It feels clean. I put this on right after I shower or wash my face. It doesn't feel heavy or make me feel like I have a lot of stuff on my face. You do want to use a lotion with it though!
  • The appearance of the bottle looks nice. It looks like it's made by a good, high end company. 
  • Most of the ingredients in this product are things that I have at home. I know what they are and it's 72% organic (whatever that means)
What I don't like:
  • I'm not a big fan of essential oils in the first place. I made that known in some of my other reviews before. I think they are great for some things, but for others, I'm just not so sure. Since this is an anti aging  serum, how am I supposed to tell if it's working in a short amount of time. It might be, who knows.
  • I was hoping to have it make my face feeling smooth or something, I just can't say that I can tell a difference. Again, maybe in time I'll be able to see some kind of change. 
Conclusion:
 If you're into the essential oils or organic thing, go for it. It's a light, easy product to use. It feels clean, not oily. It doesn't stink. If it's your thing, it's probably worth the money. If this isn't something you normally look for or use, I wouldn't buy it. 

This post is made possible by brand backer, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment