Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Currently//April

I can't believe it's April. Yay spring! I'm linking up today for our currently link up with Jenna and Anne. This is a fun link up because it gives all of us bloggers a chance to see what we are currently all working towards.


Currently I'm:

Wearing: "The norm" jeans and a t-shirt. It really doesn't get much fancier than that for me. Although, I have to say that it also doesn't get less. I almost never wear p.j.s or work our clothes all day long. If I do, I feel sick.

Sipping: Water. Always water. I carry my water bottle every where I go. When you're well hydrated, you feel so much better!

Wishlisting: oh boy, where do I start? Work out clothes, These shoes, new pots and pans, flowers for my yard....
 

Writing: Nothing but the blog. I don't write much else, although I have a little note journal I've been keeping for Adelaide that I probably need to write in.

Exploring: I'm not exploring much right now. But come summertime, I'll be exploring a lot more. I guess right now I can say I'm exploring a lot of options for fundraisers and what not.

So, what are you guys currently doing? Pick one of the above and let me know in the comments. I always love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. New pots and pans sound so wonderful! I could use a few new ones myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel like I could cook everything better with new pans.

      Delete
  2. Everyone says that about drinking lots of water but somehow I just can't get myself to do it... you're giving me motivation to try harder though! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I have a hard time drinking plain water, I add a couple squirts of mio flavor enhancer in it. I know when I'm pregnant I hate plain water so that helps. Or putting a little bit of lemon in it is good too.

      Delete