Friday, March 27, 2015

Lately

It's time to link up with Jenna again for her Coffee date link up. So here are a few things we have been up to lately.

Lately J has liked watching Big Hero Six. It's a funny show, but it makes it so much funnier when she quotes it and starts laughing uncontrollably about it.

Lately my girls have had Croup. If you haven't had to deal with that, you are so lucky. Croup is the worst. The poor girls cough so hard that they throw up. It goes on for days. And we get cooped up inside and it starts to drive us all crazy. Luckily, they are starting to get better. Just a lingering cough.

Lately I've been really bad at a few things. Like keeping up with blog scheduling and keeping my house clean after my big spring cleaning I just did. I also haven't read a book in about a month (what?!).

Lately we have been doing a lot of trip planning. Because Trevon graduates this spring, we are going on a cruise to the Bahamas. We are so excited but there has been a lot of stuff to figure out since we decided. We need to get passports, we need to find flights, we need to still plan what excursions we want to go on. Has any one been? What ones are the best, if you have?

Lately I've been running like crazy. We are down to less than a month before my first race of the season. I'm hoping to be able to run several others. I'm making good progress and now I'm just working mostly on speed so I can feel good about how I do.

Lately I have been loving the warm weather. Walks in the afternoons, picnic lunches, playing outside, running outside. Everything outside! I love it. the warmer it gets, the happier I am.

Lately I'm working on, and loving our family pictures. It's a lot of work to get them to look great, especially you're the photographer and the model. But these ones turned out really great, I think.


You can see the rest on my photography blog here.

4 comments:

  1. You've been nominated for a Liebster award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm so sorry your girls have been sick. I hope they are feeling all better! Hooray for warmer weather and being able to picnic and take walks outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna, they are finally better! Now we can enjoy the warm weather and the Easter weekend.

      Delete