Friday, March 20, 2015

Insta Natural Product Review


Before my kids were born, I hoped and dreamed that I was one of those ladies who didn't get stretch marks. After having 2 kids, I found out quickly that I'm not one of those lucky girls. I got some major stretch marks with both of my kids.

Stretch marks are one thing that really got to me after having kids. I never have a problem losing baby weight, and I'm very thankful for that, but I just never felt confident with my body with the stretch marks all over. So when I got the chance to try this Insta Natural scar gel from Brand Backer, I was really excited to try it on my stretch marks.


I was honestly pretty skeptical because at this point I really just don't see stretch marks going away magically with special rub. I think it really helped a little. Somedays I don't feel like it did. But, looking at the pictures, it looks a little better... at least they look a little lighter in color. 

The gel smells a little weird. It reminds me of the smell of prunes but you don't smell like that all day. Just until it dries. 
Before                                                                                                                                After


With the scar gel, they also sent me some Youth Express Eye Gel and Vitamin C Serum. First the Eye Gel, it helps with dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness and sagging. I wanted to like this. I have dark circles and some new, very fine, wrinkles. To be honest, I haven't noticed a difference in either. I'm going to keep using it for a little while to see if time makes a difference though. 



The Vitamin C Serum helps fight against signs of aging. And because it's supposed to fight against aging, It doesn't seem to take care of dark spots or fine wrinkles that I already have. (I'm making my self sound really old, I'm not, I'll be 27 this year, but I do have one or two of those things already). That being said, It did help rejuvenate my skin. It gave it a little more glow and made it look a little healthier.  

It also smells like orange juice and it lasts quite a while. You only have to use a few drops to cover your face. You really need to use lotion with it though. It makes your skin feel dry with out that. Again, I'll probably continue using this, maybe not as often as twice a day but if it fights against aging then, hey, why not?
Before                                                                                                           After



Do you have a favorite product in your beauty routine? 

I received these items from Brand Backer, all opinions are my own. 

You might also like: Insta Natural Essential Oils

No comments:

Post a Comment