Friday, February 13, 2015

Last minute Valentines Party

The other day, we threw a fun Valentines party for all of the grandkids at my parents house. I've loved being so close to my family. I grew up with all of my cousins and I love that my girls have so many cousins close by to grow up with.
I thought it would be fun to share some of our activities with you because parties are so much fun to throw for little kids. They all get so excited with everything going on. It's always nice to have something fun and new to do as well.


First, we had lunch. Cafe Rio gives you free quesadillas for kids so we decided to just grab some of that and call lunch done. 



Then we let them decorate valentine cookies (a family tradition for us growing up).


Next we had a little photo session. I'm a photographer on the side so I brought my camera and some fabric I had for a back drop. My sister made this cute banner and brought some hearts for them to hold.
to see more of the pictures go here.

Then we let them play games and we finished by handing out Valentines for each other. 


It was a pretty simple, low key party. But it was so fun to let the kids play and have a good time together. Sometimes parties are more fun when you don't plan a huge list and make it a big "to-do". Just keep things simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment