Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Francis Tea Party 2014



If you're in need of a fun party idea for a little girls birthday party, a bridal or baby shower, or just because it's nice to mix things up and throw a fun party. Heres one of my favorite ideas!

Last year, all the girls in my family had a huge tea party. I can not tell you how much fun this was! It was pretty quickly decided that this needed to be a yearly thing.


We all dressed up in fun hats and dresses and lots of jewelry. We had amazing decorations and some gorgeous tea sets.




We all brought a little something to add to the food. I brought some brownies, there was fruit, veggies, cookies, scones, little sandwiches, cupcakes, and of course a couple different kinds of juice for our "tea".




J loved the cupcakes, and dressing up like a princess.



Not to mention, this is one of the most beautiful places I know. My grandparents own this cabin and I've been so lucky to have grown up spending countless hours up there.

Wouldn't that be such a fun bridal shower? Imagine the possibilities for decorating. Thats half of the fun!

What are your favorite kind of parties to throw? 


No comments:

Post a Comment