Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Currently: January

It's time for our currently link up today. I love being able to do this link up with Anne and Jenna. It's always fun to get a little update from everyone and to share what I've been up to as well. So here is the Currently link up for January:

Planning: I'm planning lots of projects to work on with my new sewing machine. Remember I'd wish-listed this in November?  Well, Santa delivered this year. And so you guys will be getting lots of fun how to's and project updates in the next coming months.


Baking: Sadly, I'm not baking anything. It would be nice to have some fresh baked...somethings, but we have been battling sore throats, fevers and aches at our house and that doesn't leave a lot of room for baking. Hopefully soon we will have a little more time for that. 

Wearing: I've never been one for accessories. I always just felt they got in the way. But, I got 3 different infinity scarves for Christmas and I have been wearing them a lot, and actually loving them. I don't usually like to have tons of extra stuff to carry around where ever I go, but I'm growing to like the whole accessorizing and dressing up thing a little more now and then. And these scarves are really great to make a simple outfit look a little more classy and cozy. 

Hoping: I'm hoping that this little blog of mine is helping someone somewhere. I'm hoping that people look forward to reading it and that it's not just another blog in the internet world. I'm hoping to make more friends from this and to share more stories and help someone where I can. 
I'm also hoping no one else gets sick in our family. It's no fun. 

Resolving: You can look here for my list of goals for this year. 


Choose one of the topics above and comment what you're currently planning/baking/wearing/hoping/resolving. 

8 comments:

  1. I love the scarves--I'm quite a scarf-hoarder myself! And that's great about the sewing machine. I have had one for years and I still don't really know how to use the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be posting some projects, you should try them out. Once you figure your machine out its pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you got your sewing machine! And scarves absolutely are a great way to give an outfit a little more class and cozy - looks like you've got some great selections there. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one who hasn't been baking anything!! I got 4 infinity scarves for christmas so I'm trying to sneak them into my outfits to try to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mostly just wear them when I go out somewhere. It makes it super easy to dress up for a date night or a party.

      Delete
  5. I love the post! Sorry you guys are all getting sick-- that is no fun!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think we are going to be over it now.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE your scarves! Those are so pretty. I pretty much wear scarves every day, especially to work. They are so cozy and warm!
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete