Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Zep review

 So, as I mentioned before, I use a website called Crowdtap. One of the products I got last week to test out and review was Zep cleaner.


They sent me 5 of these little bottles of cleaner. Three All-Around cleaner and two Quick Disinfectant. So on saturday while doing my weekly deep clean I decided to try them out. The directions say that you can use them on several different surfaces, I tried it in my bathroom. 

I wanted to like this so much more than I did. I felt like it only cleaned one thing in my bathroom, the sink hardware, and everything else I re-cleaned afterwords. 

 Before                                                                   After

It didn't even get some dried toothpaste off of my counter but I didn't take a picture of that. So, I wont be using this product again.  Usually the products I receive from Crowdtap I end up enjoying and using again and again.


Has anyone ever used Zep? Is there a "place" it works best?




No comments:

Post a Comment