Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday (Where)

I have a little time this morning, before the big feast, to do a small post.

My thankful Thursday (Where) is a couple of different places. First, I'm very thankful for Utah and its beautiful variety of places. I love that if I drive a few hours in any direction, I get a totally different view.

I'm thankful for this place:

My Grandparents own this little slice of heaven. We call it the cabin. It's a second home to my whole family. It's where we grew up. We would run around all summer and explore. Sled every hill in the winter. And, of course, everything thing in between. This is my "Green Gables" (for those of you who know Anne of Green Gables. If you haven't seen it, GO WATCH IT NOW!) 


And what a beautiful view we have. We are so blessed!

And then there is this place:

If you're a boater, you probably know where this is. If not, it's Lake Powell. Again one of the most beautiful places on earth. I seriously hope that Heaven has lakes and boats because this is what I would like to spend doing for much of my eternity. I spent every summer, up until I was a teenager, going to Lake Powell with my family. I'm not exaggerating when I say most of my favorite memories were on a boat. It's part of my comfort zone. (except for very large fish. I don't know what it is but they freak me out.) 


Yep, that's me and Trevon. We are pretty awesome :)

I'm so glad I got to link up for Thankful Thursday. It's been a fun thing to do and It's helped me remember things i'm thankful for. 

Thanks Carrie, Katie and Jamie for the opportunity. 

Where are your favorite places? Where are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment