Thursday, November 6, 2014

Currently/November

I saw this post on a few other blogs and though what a fun idea is that! so here I am, learning how to link up with other bloggers and all.

Currently
Wishlisting: Where do I begin? There are lots but right now the two that come to mind are a sewing machine. I've always had to borrow one when I'm quilting, now I want my own. Also I'm currently wishlisting Harry Potter Land. How fun would that be? I know I'm a little old to be getting into that kind of thing so much. My husband teases me on a daily basis about how much I love HP. But seriously, I'd love it.

Creating: a jean quilt. It's going to be awesome and when it's all done I will post about it. (See why I want a sewing machine) It's getting close so stay tuned to see how it turns out!

Reading: The Giver. I know I'm a little late coming to the party on this one. It's my first time reading it but I am loving this book. In fact, I'm going to go finish it when I'm done here.


Loving: Hi Chew. Super addicting. I bought a bag for Halloween and have so many left over. I've had so many of them.

Appreciating: My family. Those of you who know me know that family is so important to me. I grew up with my cousins being my best friends and my grandparents, aunts, and uncles there when I needed them. Short story example: When Trevon and i moved from my Grandpa's house to my parents house (longer story for later) I had around 10 people there to help us move 3 houses down. And that just one example. The list of them is endless. My dad, for example is helping us make J's Christmas gift (again, more later)

What are you guys wishing for, creating, reading, loving and appreciating right now? 

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny! Found your blog through the link-up. A jean quilt sounds like an amazing project to tackle! My mom quilts, but I don't seem to have the gift for it {but wish I did}. I haven't read The Giver yet, either, which is crazy since I read a lot of children's/young adult books. Anywho, so excited for the upcoming holidays - especially Christmas! Glad to find your blog! Hope your wish for a sewing machine comes true real soon! =)
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for reading! Jean quilts are one of the easiest quilts you can make. A great starter quilt. Check back and when I get it done I'll post about it. I bet you can do it. Also, read the giver. It's great.

      Delete
  2. It's been a long time since I read The Giver (in school) but I remember loving it. And we had tons of Halloween candy left over too, so I'm congratulating myself for buying a kind that my husband likes but doesn't tempt me :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's a good idea. I will remember that next year.

      Delete
  3. Harry Potter Land is so much fun! You would absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we can make it out there someday! It looks amazing

      Delete
  4. I have absolutely LOVED the giver since I was in 7th grade! Such a great book!

    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete