Tuesday, November 18, 2014

blogging for books:Blue Ribbon Baking from a Redneck Kitchen

I'm really excited about this book I got from Blogging for Books 





It has a ton of really easy good recipes in it.


Look how many I want to make...oh boy

 I wish it had a few more pictures of the recipes but it only has a few every now and then. However, it has very easy to follow directions. It's also fun to read the behind story on why that recipe was chosen for the book or how she got the recipe in the first place. This is a book I'll be using all season long this year and for a lot of years to come! In fact, I'm making pie this weekend and I'm going to be using one of these recipes. So I will be posting about that pretty soon here. 

If you're interested in this book check this link

No comments:

Post a Comment